A lane of maple trees along the west side of the Farm property perpendicular to Barlow Road has been planted through generous donations and memorials. The maple trees will not only beautify the environment, they will symbolically represent the maple syrup production that historically took place on the Farm to provide food for the home as well as a source of income.
The row is complete with 12 maple trees. The trees, planted by Robinson Lawn and Garden Center, include a permanent recognition marker commemorating your donation.
All trees currently dedicated include:
- Grace Blower - In Loving Memory of Kenneth E. Blower, "He who plants a tree plants hope".
- Paul and Molly Bodden - Dedicated to our three children who graduated from Hudson High School: Lynn Carman Bodden, Kurt Bodden and Suzanne Bodden Fondriest
- Wm. B. Eldredge - For William S. Eldredge and Robert Lee Sawyier City Men-Farm Boys at Heart
- Bob, Debby and Emily Fabian
- David Hudson Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) - In honor of those lives lost on September 11, 2001
- Diane Herendeen - In honor of Hub Herendeen
- Katie Hoke and Nancy Vesoulis - In loving memory of Barbara Gibson Foreman (1931- 2015) She loved the beauty of the earth
- Ned and Lynn Kendall - In memory of my Great, Great, Great Grandfather Noadiah Kendall (1775-1864) Friend of Chauncey Case 1775-1863, both from Granby, Connecticut
- Jack and Pat Belby
- Mr. and Mrs. Emery Prior - In memory of dear friends Robert and Laurel Robinson
- Carol Stanislaw - For my awesome grandchildren, Avy and Weston. Love forever, Gran
- Barbara Warner - Richard and Barbara Warner