Sat, Apr 16|
Case-Barlow Farm Easter Egg Hunt
Children 10 and under are invited to hunt for Easter Eggs at Case-Barlow Farm. This is a free event. Toddlers will have the opportunity to hunt before the older children search for eggs. Children can then trade in their eggs for a treat bag. Registration will OPEN APRIL 2, 2022, at 8 AM.
Time & Location
Apr 16, 11:00 AM
Case-Barlow Farm, 1931 Barlow Rd, Hudson, OH 44236, USA
About the Event
Grab your basket and hop on over to CBF to hunt eggs and turn them in for a special treat bag! Here are the details:
- The event will start promptly at 11 am.
- Bring your own basket for collecting eggs.
- The Easter Bunny will be on hand to greet children and pose for photographs.
- This is an outdoor event, rain or shine. Dress for the weather.
- Fields will be muddy. Allow time to walk over from the Barlow Farm Park parking lots.
- Register below with parent name and email. List number of children and ages where indicated. This event is for children 10 years old and younger.
- By registering, you consent to the use of your or your child’s photograph and name in CBF’s publicity and assume all risks associated with participation in the activity/program.